This address is the one that will be used for sending photos or albums and any necessary correspondence. Please advise us ASAP of any change of address.
For Online Bank Transfer please use the following details:
Guy Hearn Photography Ltd. TSB Sort Code 309018
Account Number 01096728.
Please use reference Brides Initials / Wedding Date / -1.
Example: Rachel Jones getting married on 15th July 2021,
use reference RJ150721-1.
Please note the balance payment will be due no later than 30 days before your wedding date.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
It is mutually agreed that the following terms of agreement form an integral part of this contract and that no variation or modification of this contract shall be effective unless accepted by both Guy Hearn of Guy Hearn Photography Ltd and the client, in writing.
1. Confirmation of the booking will be complete on receipt of a fully completed booking form and non-refundable reservation fee of £500.00. If, after confirmation of the booking by Guy Hearn, the client wishes to alter the date, time or place of the booking written notice must be given. Guy Hearn will make every effort to accommodate these revisions, but is not bound to accept the alteration. If the changes cannot be accommodated, our cancellation charges will apply. A balance payment of the remainder of the fees due is to be made no later than 30 days prior to the wedding date. Attendance of your wedding by Guy Hearn is reliant on this condition. Payment for Albums may be made after the wedding date.
2. The 1988 Copyright, Designs, and Patents Act assigns copyright to Guy Hearn. The copyright remains with Guy Hearn although Guy Hearn gives the client the freedom to use the photographs for their own personal purposes. This does not include commercial use. The client gives their consent to the use of the photographs taken by Guy Hearn at their wedding for the purposes of marketing, creating samples, sample albums, albums for venues and advertising the services of Guy Hearn Photography Ltd, and entry into professional exhibitions and competitions. This includes possible use on social networking websites.
3. The due performance of this contract is subject to alteration and cancellation by Guy Hearn Photography Ltd. owing to any cause beyond their control. Whilst we assure you of our very best attention at all times, Guy Hearn cannot be held responsible for any manufacturers’ faults on sensitive materials and chemicals, nor mechanical or optical faults or damage caused by third parties, fire theft or ‘acts of God’. Guy Hearn carries backup equipment to minimize any consequence of mechanical or optical failure.
4. Although Guy Hearn will exercise all reasonable skill, care and diligence in the discharge of his duties, in the event of any unforeseen circumstances causing the loss of photographic record, or the cancellation of this contract for reasons beyond his control (death, injury, sickness etc) the responsibility of Guy Hearn to compensate the client is limited to the cost of the services paid for. Your statutory rights are not affected. In the event of severe illness, every effort will be made to provide an alternative photographer of similar style to photograph the day. Guy Hearn has instant access to an extensive database of likeminded professional photographers.
5. If for any reason the client cancels the booking, the following cancellation charges will apply:
Notification of Cancellation between 180-121 days inclusive before wedding date – 50% of total amount due.
Notification of Cancellation between 60-120 days inclusive before wedding date– 80% of total amount due.
Notification of Cancellation Less than 60 days notice before wedding date – 100% of total amount due. These rates are payable at the time of cancellation regardless of the reason for cancellation.
6. Guy Hearn shall be granted creative and artistic license in relation to the choice of locations and poses used. Guy’s judgement on photographic style and the number of photographs taken shall be deemed correct and final. Due to changes in weather, and availability and willingness of subjects, Guy will endeavour to honour requested photographs but cannot guarantee any specific photograph nor guarantee incorporation of any specific background, location or group arrangement.
7. The photographer will edit out images determined to be substandard and these rejected images are deleted from our files during post production. Such determination is to be made by the photographer alone and in the photographer’s absolute discretion. This choice is final.
8. Albums: If you choose Guy Hearn Photography Ltd to design your album then they will use their creative design skills that is both artistic and in keeping with their style. Due to the nature of the design process, the inclusion of every single photograph requested can not be guaranteed. Please note that album prices are valid for up to 120 days of the clients’ wedding date and may increase after this time. Online print prices may change without notice.
10. Guy Hearn shall be the sole professional (still) photographer on the wedding day at the venues specified. Any videographer hired by the client may not undertake still photography in accordance with the above.
PLEASE CONSULT GUY BEFORE BOOKING YOUR VIDEOGRAPHER